Pathway to Success
Pathway to Success, is BDO’s summer leadership program held every year in June and July. Students have the opportunity to attend either a local, regional or national program.
Designed for rising sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting, Pathway to Success gives students the chance to learn more about both the public accounting profession generally, and BDO specifically. During the program, students attend presentations, networking events and panel discussions. They’ll also have the chance to meet with a wide variety of BDO professionals, including recruiters, associates, senior partners and possibly even our CEO.
BDO hosts regional and local programs in select markets along with a national program in Chicago, IL. Click here to search the campus calendar for specific program dates. Click here and also follow #BDOPathwayToSuccess on social media to see what past attendees had to say, and to learn more about the programs.
The application window is open now through March 31, 2017. Selected students will be notified about the outcome of their application no later than May 1, 2017. Programs run in June and July 2017. The national program is scheduled for the week of June 25, 2017.
- Keen interest in a career in public accounting
- Current or expected accounting major and/or relevant field
- Finished with sophomore or junior year as of June 2017 (1 – 2 years left towards bachelors/masters)
- Personally and academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
- Available for the duration of the program
- When applying, simply prepare the following documents to submit with your online application:
- Cover letter addressing
- Why you are interested in a career in public accounting
- What you hope to achieve by attending Pathway to Success
- Current résumé
- Unofficial transcript (PDF/Word document with screen prints acceptable)
Questions? We monitor this inbox regularly. Email us at PathwayToSuccess@bdo.com.
Get to Know BDO: Summer Leadership Program