Apply for 2016 Pathway to Success Program
The 2016 national Pathway to Success program will be held in Chicago, Illinois June 27-June 30, 2016. Local programs will take place in select markets. Click here to search the campus calendar for programs in your area.
Think you’re a great candidate for BDO's Pathway to Success program? To be considered, you must fulfill these minimum requirements:
- Current or expected accounting major and/or relevant field
- Graduating in 1 - 2 years (bachelors/masters)
- Personally and academically motivated
- Continuously distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
- Available for travel to the local, regional or national programs
Please note that current, upcoming and past interns or associates are not eligible to attend.
- Monday, December 7, 2015: Application submission opens
- Friday, April 1, 2016: Application submission closes; Completed applications due
- Friday, April 15, 2016: Selected students are notified of their acceptance
To apply to be one of a select number of students from across the country who are chosen to attend this prestigious event, simply prepare the following documents to submit with your online application:
- Résumé cover letter addressing
- Why you are interested in a career in public accounting
- What you hope to achieve by attending Pathway to Success
- Current résumé
- Unofficial transcript (PDF/Word document with screen prints acceptable)
When you have the three documents prepared, select the state where your school is located from the drop down below:
Complete the application, including uploading the three documents listed above when directed. Applications are not considered complete without a résumé, cover letter and transcript uploaded.
Questions? Email us at PathwayToSuccess@bdo.com.