Ana del Cerro-Fals
Tax Office Co-Managing Partner
As a partner in the firm’s tax practice, Ana has more than 20 years of experience providing tax services to many national and international public (SEC) and privately-held companies as well as resident and non-resident individuals. Her specialization includes the taxation of financial institutions, as well as foreign investment in the U.S. and U.S. investment abroad.
Ana provides extensive compliance and consulting services to entities in various industries including banks and financial institutions, manufacturing, real estate, wholesale/distribution, hospitality, and sports & entertainment.
In addition to managing her client-related matters, Ana oversees the tax operations of the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Coral Gables offices including productivity, scheduling and quality control procedures.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Taxation, University of Miami
- B.B.A., Accounting, University of Miami
- Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, Alumni Association
- United Way of Miami-Dade, Young Leaders
- University of Miami, Alumni Association