Driving opportunities and opening doors.
BDO is dedicated to helping women at all levels succeed. Supported by both local and national leadership structures, the program is a central part of BDO’s commitment to maintaining a culture that is open, inclusive, and rigorously focused on performance.
Designed to increase the recruitment, retention, and advancement of top talent, BDO’s focus on women's inclusion is driven by a strategic, data-driven approach rooted in real issues – not gender stereotypes. The program focuses on three key areas:
- Building professional relationships through regular networking events
- Creating well-defined career paths
- Fostering a culture of mentorship, coaching, and sponsorship
BDO USA has been honored with a number of awards:
Peer Mentoring Circles
- Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility
- Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, The National Association of Female Executives
Access to mentoring and coaching relationships is beneficial to all professionals, from first-year associates to executive managers. BDO’s Peer Mentoring Circles provide an opportunity for women to gather and support each other in an open, candid forum, sharing business advice and life lessons alike. Unlike many other programs, our Peer Mentorship Circles do not follow a prescribed format, but give participants a platform to discuss whatever is on their minds.