Annual Accounting & Tax Update - Grand Rapids
You are invited to our annual complimentary CPE-qualified seminar.
The last event was filled to capacity. Don't pass on the opportunity to reserve your seat. Register now!
- General Tax Update / Expiring Provisions / Tax Reform
- State and Local Tax Update / Unclaimed Property
- International Tax / Transfer Pricing
- Tax Accounting Methods & Research Credit
- Tax Compensation & Benefits
- Valuation Topics
- IFRS and GAAP Update
- Tax Provision Automation
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss their application of the concepts of existing GAAP and plan for the implementation of new GAAP
- Apply key tax concepts related to international, state, local and other matters
- Recognize resources that are available for unclaimed property matters and transaction services.
DELIVERY: Group Live
PROGRAM LEVEL: Overview
ADVANCED PREP: None
CPE: 3.0 credit hours
Watermark Country Club
5500 Cascade Road
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Please take this brief survey and tell us your top topics of interest that you wish to see presented at this event - Click here!
|12/6/2012||12:45 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.||Registration|
|01:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|04:30 p.m. - 06:30 p.m.||Networking & Cocktails|
|For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact BDO's National Manager of CPE Compliance at 616-575-4236.|
|BDO USA, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|