Pathway to Success
Apply for 2015 Program
The 2015 national Pathway to Success program will be held in Chicago, Illinois June 29-July 2, 2015. Local programs will take place in June in select markets.
Think you’re a great candidate for BDO's Pathway to Success program? To be considered,
you must fulfill these minimum requirements:
- Current or expected accounting major
- Finished with your sophomore or junior year as of July the year of the program (1 – 2 years left in school)
- Personally and academically motivated
- Continuously distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community
- For the national program, available for travel to Chicago for the duration of the program (June 29-July 2, 2015)
Please note, past or upcoming BDO interns/associates are not eligible to apply.
- Monday, December 1, 2014: Application submission opens
- Friday, April 17, 2015: Application submission closes; Completed applications due
- Thursday, April 30, 2015: Selected students are notified of their acceptance
To apply to be one of a select number of students from across the country who are chosen to attend this prestigious event, simply prepare the following documents to submit with your online application:
- Prepare the following documents:
- Résumé cover letter addressing
- Why you are interested in a career in public accounting
- What you hope to achieve by attending Pathway to Success
- Unofficial transcript (PDF/Word document with screen prints acceptable)
- When you have the three documents prepared, select
the state where your school is located from the drop down below, then click the
Apply > link that appears to the right of the drop down:
- Complete the application, including uploading the
three documents listed above when directed. Applications are not considered complete
without a résumé, cover letter and transcript uploaded.
Questions? Email us at PathwayToSuccess@bdo.com.