The BDO Ac’sense program is designed to assist both those charged with governance (including Audit Committees and Boards of Directors) as well as financial executives of both public and private companies in keeping up to date on the latest corporate governance and financial reporting developments. The program is multi-faceted and consists of complimentary CPE-worthy webinars and self-study courses covering both broad and specific topics of interest, publications, and links to various BDO and external resources. For additional guidance and resources, including BDO’s Effective Audit Committees in the Ever Changing Marketplace publication, please refer to the navigation bar on the left-side of this page.
News and Resources
- BDO Transfer Pricing Alert - September 2014
OCED Country-by-Country Reporting
- Assurance Flash Report - September 2014
PCAOB Issues Staff Audit Practice Alert No. 12, Matters Related to Auditing Revenue in an Audit of Financial Statements
- State and Local Tax Alert - September 2014
California Competes Tax Credit Opportunity Update
- International Tax Newsletter - September 2014
China Tax Newsletter
- FASB Newsletter - September 2014
Topic 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Practice Newsletter - Summer 2014
When Can You Toss Those Records?