With a national footprint and broad international network, BDO is poised to serve you wherever in the world you do business. In addition to our breadth and depth of resources, it’s our people, the knowledge they bring to engagements, their commitment to exceeding expectations, and the candid relationships they develop with clients that has made BDO the distinct choice for clients of all types and sizes.
Whether orchestrating resources across the country or around the world, we’re committed to delivering quality service through:
- Open and communicative client service philosophy
- Firsthand industry knowledge and participation
- Geographic coverage across the U.S.
- Cohesive global network with seamless service worldwide
- Streamlined accessible organizational structure
- Attention of highly experienced senior professionals
- Focused capabilities across disciplines
- Serves nearly 300 domestically publicly traded clients and 100 internationally publicly traded entities with U.S. filing requirements
- Representative SEC clients include: Amerco (U-Haul), Henry Schein, Inc., Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Skechers USA, Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc. and Monster Worldwide
- Outside of the Big Four, BDO had the most success in gaining new public company engagements for the second quarter of 2013 (Source: Public Accounting Report/Audit Analytics and Accounting Today)
- From 2010 through today, BDO USA participated in more than 100 public and private offerings, producing proceeds over $1 billion