With a national footprint and broad international network, BDO is poised to serve you wherever in the world you do business. In addition to our breadth and depth of resources, it’s our people, the knowledge they bring to engagements, their commitment to exceeding expectations, and the candid relationships they develop with clients that has made BDO the distinct choice for clients of all types and sizes.
Whether orchestrating resources across the country or around the world, we’re committed to delivering quality service through:
- Open and communicative client service philosophy
- Firsthand industry knowledge and participation
- Geographic coverage across the U.S.
- Cohesive global network with seamless service worldwide
- Streamlined accessible organizational structure
- Attention of highly experienced senior professionals
- Focused capabilities across disciplines
- Serves more than 250 US and 100 internationally publicly traded entities
- Representative SEC clients include: Amerco (U-Haul), Barnes & Noble, GameStop Corp., Henry Schein, The Jones Group and Monster Worldwide
- Outside of the Big 4, BDO had the most success in gaining new public company engagements for the second quarter of 2011 (Source: Public Accounting Report/Audit Analytics)
- Participated in more than 100 public and private offerings since 2007, producing proceeds over $2.2 billion